Saturday, November 17, 2012

The One and Only ... right?


Alejandro Carbajal Estrada 
IS the Antichrist!



Here's proof:
  1. Write "Alejandro Carbajal Estrada" as separate words.
  2. Transliterate the result into Hebrew: עלינדרו כרביל אסתרדהNumerical values for Hebrew letters are found here.
  3. Alternately add and subtract the numerical values of the letters in each word, then take the absolute value of the result. Add together the numerical values of each word. This gives the following: (Remember that Hebrew is normally written right-to-left)
    עלינדרוכרבילאסתרדה
    ( 70 +30 -10 +50 -4 +200 -6) +( 20 +200 -2 +10 -30) +( 1 +60 -400 +200 -4 +5)
  4. The result is 666!
Don't be deceived! Now you have absolute PROOF that Alejandro Carbajal Estrada is the Antichrist!


Alejandro Carbajal Estrada is the Antichrist.





For the record, my mother is Jewish, my father is Catholic. I wasn't raised Jewish, however I will always be Jewish. When I pray to God, I call him Allah and I tell my Arab and Muslim cousins, that Allah is a Jewish God and we are both part of God's family.     I consider Arabs as part of my people, and as such, I remind my people that the reason why we shouldn't fight, is because it hurts our God to see us in turmoil and because it insults God when we disrespect each other.


Personally, I always feel welcomed at Mudjid and I embrace the Islamic faith unconditionally. I have prayed at Mosque on Fridays and I have even fasted during Ramadan. I have traveled all over the world, and the only place I have experienced racial hatred, has been in my own country for being part of a ethnic group other than my own ethnicity.

SHOCKING NEW REVELATION EXPOSES A SECOND ANTICHRIST



Freemason Fraternal Alliance IS the Antichrist!

    Write "Freemason Fraternal Alliance" as separate words.
  1. Transliterate the result into Greek: φρηημασον φρατηρναλ αλληανκεNumerical values for Greek letters are found here.
  2. Alternately subtract and add the numerical values of the letters in each word. Add together the numerical values of each word. This gives the following:
φρηημασονφρατηρναλαλληανκε
( 500 -100 +8 -8 +40 -1 +200 -70 +50) +( 500 -100 +1 -300 +8 -100 +50 -1 +30) +( 1 -30 +30 -8 +1 -50 +20 -5)
  1. The result is 666!
What does this mean??


It means the end-prophecies are right here in front of the WORLD to SEE.


BUT....

THERE IS MORE

Freemason Fraternal Alliance 
AKA

NEW WORLD ORDER
and YES, imagine that ....   ANTICHRIST



New World Order IS the Antichrist!
Here's proof:
  1. Write "New World Order" as separate words.
  2. Transliterate the result into Latin: NEV VORLD ORDERNumerical values for Latin letters are found here.
  3. Alternately add and subtract the numerical values of the letters in each word. Multiply together the numerical values of each word, then take the absolute value of the result. This gives the following:
    NEVVORLDORDER
    ( 12 +5 -19) *( 19 +13 -16 +10 -4) *( 13 +16 -4 +5 -16)
  4. The result is 616
  5. Did you know that in the earliest manuscripts of the Bible 616 is the number of the beast? It's true!
  6. Plus, wouldn't it make perfect sense for the Enemy to disguise his true face all these years by getting people to believe in the wrong Bible?



No comments:

Post a Comment