Saturday, October 27, 2012

Amazing

You people should be grateful that my crusade for World Peace, is motivated by my selfish need for Justice!



Alex EstradaIslam Daily  6 hours ago near Lakewood ·


قد تجلب لنا الله العدل!
May Allah bring us JUSTICE



  Dale Mowday Justice for what?

 Alex Estrada Wow! Really?

 Nava Katel Allah must bring him justice for being a faggot and his mother being a whore.

 Alex Estrada Nava, so sad how God didn't give you sex organs like the rest of us MEN .... no wonder you're so angry

 Alex Estrada I have had sex with many people, both male and female, and from my experience, the best sex has been with married men who have called me "faggot" while submitting to my dominance

 Alex Estrada The next best sex has been with women who have told me they wanted to "kill me" and taking them just before their moment of orgasm, then finishing on purpose to teach them a lesson. When someone has the ability to give you pain, frustration or pleasure and gratification ..... only the stupid ones choose pain and frustration


 YuÑhieé S W Masha allah... Alex Its ill words ever seen.. But it perfect words for nava.. :D :D

 Alex Estrada Thank you for your acknowledgement :) Although, I apologize for the ill words on such a holy day, but as you can tell, I had no other choice :(


 YuÑhieé S W nava deserved it.. For her to realize.. Not only her who has a tongue.. ^_^

 Nava Katel Shut your fucking mouths you fucking scum buckets!!!! Keep sucking on those camel cocks.

 Nava Katel Having sex with little boys and little girls is something that you shouldn't brag about Alex the pedophile.

 Alex Estrada Wow.... and during the holy month Nava. May Allah's hand be heavy upon you for your disrespect

 Alex Estrada Nava, your mind has been corrupted by evil. I pray that Allah washes the evil from your mind with condign and severe penalties because your corrupt thoughts are perverting your perception. You have allowed the devil's evil temptation to pollute your point of view with your own sexual deviations because I never mentioned children I said "MARRIED MEN"

 Alex Estrada Another explanation is that I have made Nava feel like a "schoolgirl" and he is trying to incite me to enforce my dominance over him. It's OK Nava, I have turned many grown men into blushing school girls, but this is no time for fun and games

 Nava Katel Have a nice day FAGGOT!!!!

 Alex Estrada Bingo! :)

 Alex Estrada "Hate" is a deceptive force influenced by evil because it is a "fire" that is filled with oil which is begging to be splashed or confronted with more "fire"; hate in it's rawest form is the most dangerous because it is created by fear mixed with desire and insecurity and the only way to handle it is with Allah's divine power and by acknowledging the hidden fear because only evil causes fear and Allah will always be the light that vanquishes its darkness


_________________________________________




 Nava Katel Have a nice day FAGGOT!!!!   

         +       Alex Estrada I have had sex with many people, both male and female, and from my experience, the best sex has been with married men who have called me "faggot" while submitting to my dominance

                            =    Allah wins










No comments:

Post a Comment